Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

George W. @ the DNC

I want you all to know that yesterday I was hired to put up posters at the dnc. This is a lessoned learned, always ask questions before agreeing to something. So I show up, you know just thinking it'll be something totally random and it won't matter to me at all. Well the box was full of posters with George W. bush on them!!!! For the first few hours I was scared and people were actually yelling at us on the street, I thought, we might be the first to start a riot!!!!!! LOL!
But hey then I realized the movie is a mockery of George's life. So, it made it better and people stopped yelling at us, I guess they couldn't smell the fear anymore....


ok i'll leave you... but first go check out one of my favorite bands, bat for lahes:

1 comment:

Brody McCoy said...

bat for lashes is amazing

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts