Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

kuulture.... best place ever.

tonight me and a friend, Justin, talked about fashion at the best new place EVER!! kuulture. yum ok! seriously i highly suggest going there right now. it's frozen yogurt and it comes in the tastiest flavors. (15th and larimar in writers square)




on another subject, I have had a very strange last couple of days! So strange that at one am last night, when I realized I was locked out of my house, I wasn't surprised at all! I sat there on the stoop, fully content calling all the people that lived near by.

Well I have one other favorite place ever and we are going to eat breakfast there on friday, then I will share the most amazingness with you once again.
goodnight everybody!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!! Loves it.

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts