Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

dream or reality?



This morning I woke myself up from a dream I was having. In the dream I heard sarah saying "andrea, andrea!" in this low sad scared voice. She was cutting off her fingers! so i woke up thinking this was complete reality and just started yelling "sarah Sarah! stop, are you ok!?" I was extremely loud and just started to quickly get out of my bed when I realized, sarah was NOT cutting off her fingers and this was just all deliriousness talking. It just cracked me up cause never before have I woken up from a dream thinking it was still complete reality. woooooo. (luckily sarah was not awoken by my craziness, but hopefully one day I'll have a recording of her when she talks in her sleep, ha)
any of you having nightmere's out there?

3 comments:

C. said...

Yeah, but my nightmares aren't as "exciting" as yours. They involve me either 1) being back in school, or 2) retaking the exam and running out of time before I even start writing.

Pretty sweet, eh?

Sarah said...

one time sarah really did cut her finger off when i was roommates with her. watch out, dude.

andrea ball said...

lol. lol.
i'll watch it.

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts