Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Adventures in being a Celebrity. ha.

today i went to monolith. I ran into two strangers who recognized me as "andrea ball". I decided this was a sign that i was officially famous. because of that I decided I could work whatever deals I wanted,

hence this action:
ALL ACCESS BABY!!!



yeah I know a lot of people in this town. So tonight I scored this all access pass and was able to eat for free, drink for free and see devotchka in the front row with a nice free cup o joe. On top of that, while we were leaving the leather seated area below the main stage we noticed that everyone was coming back stage with their special backstage passes (of which I did not have) so I joined the crowd and snuck by all kinds of people to see the band up close and personal. Oh yeah the green room.
sooooo much fun!!!

my favorite band of the day was Cameron McGill.

1 comment:

C. said...

Awesome! One day I'll need a celebrity client, you know.

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts