Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

it's Monday!!

What a crazy fantastic week!!!!! my brother is here from out of town with his lovely girlfriend, I played 3 shows, worked all week for CNN, got on Comedy central and ABC national news, I crashed parties, met cyndie lauper, saw nelly perform and went to the Coldwar kids, nada surf, clap your hands and say yeah, and silversuns concert, made men's shirts and on top of all of that, I don't drink cafine anymore. o my.

so the dazzle show went amazing! Thanks to all who came I had such a blast!!!

here's a couple preliminary photos from Andrew Strobridge...



this is carl (my drummer) after Obama's speech, look how inspired he is!!! (or maybe more freaked out now, i can't tell)


my brother, for all who are wondering if he's like me- cause we are completely opposite. But he's great and candice, um we love you!


well hopefully i'll have the photo's from meeting cydie soon, cause i'm still singing time after time!

Last but not least due to craziness i'm giving myself a week to finish these shirts so next monday morning at 9am sharp the store will open!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brody McCoy said...

awesome blog, keep it up

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts