Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

just stories.

i was asked to open for adele:

check out her music cause the show will be sometime in february! pretty sweet if I do say so myself.


so yesterday I picked up a piano for my music video! ok well the truth is- i didn't move it my four friends did- andrew, josiah, seb and john- THANK YOU guys!!!!! so I'm gutting it this weekend and painting it a crazy color.... i'll have to post some before and after pics for you all. and if any of you out there really want to help me gut it, yes I'm open for helpers.

Also- I wanted to let you all know about the tee shirts, what has happened with the entire process is- I made all these shirts and sold them all! so I'm having to make more in order to post them online. So SORRY!!! it'll be coming soon. And I will have boys tee's too. Please let me know if there are any special requests.

ok talk to you all soon!!!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts