Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

back at it.

I'll be singing some new songs with a full band, come to the show! tickets are on pre-sale now click
here to buy now


October 18h, Walnut room


well kids here's my record collection... sometime you'll have to come over and listen, drink wine and enjoy...
DSC_0028

so i'm back at making tee shirts- I'll have a bunch to sell at the show on the 18th. I have to love this machine............
DSC_0025

well kids. I have to say we had a crazy man hanging out at our front door all evening. Sarah came in and started going off about how he cursed at her, saying every curse word you could in a row! He was mad because she shut our gate so he couldn't come in. life is so crazy, it wears some people down I guess.

Goooooooodbye.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts