Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

must fly now.

I want you all to know that I have an obsession with flying. I have a friend right now who is dating a pilot and I was so mad that she gets to fly. I told her to get me flying immediately. Nicole if you are reading this tell lance that I'm patiently waiting.

to my lovely friends, sarah and kate, I can't wait to celebrate you!!!! mmm hmmm.
ladies

on another note, I just got back from race for the cure. it was awesome, there was this really old man dancing so hard to a Modest Mouse song! he was breaking it down! I think he was about 80, good times. Oh and while I was there someone from ohio came up to me and asked me if I was andrea ball... hilarious, apparently I have fans in Cleveland.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts