Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

because it bites.

"No great art has ever been made without the artist having known danger"
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Sorry I don't have much to say to you all, the week got the better of me! but I want you to know some things:

1. We are going to the soap box derby on saturday! come if you want it'll be at red rocks.
2. Going to the driving range may be my only piece of sanity left on this planet.
3. New math is a concept that needs to be thrown into the trash can.
4. The piano I tore apart is now back together and a lovely shade of blue.
5. all i did today was study, study, study.. I'm tired....

lastly,
Due to the making of my previous poster I have gained my first few graphic design jobs. I want you to know that before the winter is over I plan on knowing how to run the entire adobe suite. So if you need some designing done, send me an email, i'm now taking orders. I'm also looking for cs4 so if anyone wants to trade it for something, please do let me know.

i promise you all much more entertaining posts later!
just know this week bites. i'm over it already. ha.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts