Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

santos and the piano.

it's finally gutted! I have so much more work to do but I wanted you to see it in process. I'll be painting it later this week and adding the front parts back on- check it out!

gutted piano!

I'm very happy about getting this done, it was a pain! there are so many stories I can tell you but because it's late all I have to say is at one point in the process we risked our lives due to possible explosion, I cause marital unrest between my parents, chaos ensued and their loud yelling mixed with my car alarm going off and not being able to find my keys made for one heck of a time! I'm so glad we all made it out in one piece still liking each other. My parents crack me up, I came back with some help to pick up the piano and my mom was sitting in the dark with a flash light trying to dismantle it for me- she is 62 and seeing this was so funny, with her little wrench in hand! ha ha! Sometimes she's just trying to be a little too helpful.
trying to find someone to haul the insides away was another pain! but luckily I found this random guy on craigs list. His name is santos and he charged almost nothing.

i have to go to sleep- I haven't slept in 3 nights. I have insomnia for some reason. GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts