Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

stalkers + unidentified numbers.

What would you do if you received a random text from an unidentified number that read, "i know you think I'm arrogant, but I hope to prove you wrong one of these days."

well my friends here's what I did...
because I didn't know who this was, I racked my brain for possible people i could think were arrogant. i'm the kind of person who'd rather get straight to the point, so I called the phone number. This happened to be someone who asked me out a year ago! arg! I told him i had no idea who he was, so he kept repeating himself and as soon as i realized it I immediately hung up the phone, mid way through the conversation!
Yes my friends I have hung up the phone on this guy 3 times in the last year. I finally put him in my phonebook as "don't answer." ARG!!!!!!!!!

then I received a text saying, "you are so much in denial it's killing you!"

the only thing I was in denial about is how crazy he is, thinking about it now I was convince he was kind of normal (obviously, since I gave him my phone number).
ARG!!!!!!!!!!! people, if a girl tells you to leave her alone, hangs up the phone on you several times, and the last time you talk to her she doesn't know who you are, take it as a sign- "not interested"
goodnight.
p.s. I broke my phone so I don't have your number anymore, if you are a friend of mine please text me and let me know who you are so I can store you in my new phone.

1 comment:

Emily said...

oh lord. i feel like this would only happen to you. but i mean, since you're not gonna go out with him... can i get his number?

;)

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts