Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

things that make you go ahh.

well last night was crazy huh? I was at city o city with a friend and everyone there busted out in presidential election day tears of joy. The emotional reaction was beyond what i was expecting! I was listening to npr today and some of the news is extremely interesting, seems like the whole world is excited. kenya is rejoicing, it sounded more emotional there then it was over here. I'm not sure what I think about obama's opinions on certian issues and policies, but one thing is for sure, the expectations are HIGH. Poor guy- i wouldn't want to be him right now.

Anyway... on other notes, I'm spending my days learning the adobe suite... and i'm becoming obsessed with having a sweet poster collection! my birthday is in january everyone...

Sweet: The Graphic Beauty of the Contemporary Rock Poster

nada surf poster by the small stakes

the small stakes posters

Arcade Fire

Methane Studios-Peter Bjorn and John

1 comment:

Dave said...

Amidst all of the liberalism we have all been subject to in Denver for the last few months it is nice to hear a young person make a comment like.
"I'm not sure what I think about obama's opinions on certian issues and policies, but one thing is for sure, the expectations are HIGH. Poor guy- i wouldn't want to be him right now."
I have been finishing classes on CU Denver campus while all of this has been happening. It has started to give me a jaded view of all 20 somethings and how they mix with politics. Your comment was refreshing.
Also, listen to this band called The Rabbits Red Thread (they have a myspace). If you like them I may have a poster you will dig. I have like 10 of them so you are welcome to a few. One of my good friends designed them and they are great.

Dave

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts