Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

sorry i've been so absent lately...there just hasn't been too much to say, honestly. I'm working on the new album and we are working really hard. But my dreams have been kicking me, it's like I have my own personal life coach. I'll go to sleep and wake up with a whole plan on how to get all the stuff I need to get done in the next two months worked out. It's kind of exhausting honestly...

well tomorrow I think i'm going to go watch this movie with my friend drew. He's leaving forever and that's sad..! many of my good friends have moved away, I'm always bummed to see them go.
this movie looks strange but I heard it was really funny...


P.s. does anyone know where I can rent a baby donkey? I'm serious....!
lol.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts