Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

i'm invincible ....

oh my.... ! yikes
andrea

Sometimes i feel overwhelmed by life and today was one of those days. To cope I read two full books, worked out, wrote goals and now I'm still awake at 2 in the morning. I've got to say that this year is my year, I can feel it!

Anyway enough about that, I'm playing at the soiled dove friday night it I start at 8:45 and i would love to see your faces!

Also, I wasted 3 hours watching lost tonight! I hate this show, I mean they are so arrogant that they made the first hour a "documentary" about the first 4 seasons. ARG! it's a terrible addiction!!!! (i have a love hate relationship).

In other ramblings tonight while watching lost I recalled the time when I almost choked to death in my living room. ya it was funny to tell the story during the commercial break. So hey you should hear it too. Basically I was eating a tuna sandwich minding my own business when all of a sudden it got lodged in my throat! yikes! I couldn't breathe for about a minute while I ran frantically around my living room pounding my chest! ha. I really did think i was going to lose it right there in the middle of the room, in fact I started heading to the hallway to see if anyone could give me a hand or a punch for that matter, cause i was all alone pounding... i wonder what that looked like. ha ha ha.


ok that's the randomness for the night!!!!

1 comment:

C. said...

I disagree. I think the Lost "documentary" hour you speak of actually goes to show they are NOT arrogant. They are giving you a RECAP of the last 4 seasons because they are not so arrogant as to think you'd take the time to try to recall every little thing from episodes past!

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts