Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

oh really?

I want to let you guys know that this blog is obviously for random artistic thoughts and inspiration. Today I am making one exception. Here is my dilema, why is it that everyone around my age or younger is an "expert" on everything? I personally can't stand this about my age group, we all have advice to give or analyzations to make. It's rather annoying. example: I am a runner and on average I probably run one hour 5 times a week. I have been reading about how running effects my metabolism. I mention what i've been learning to a friend, who doesn't run. They then spit out some fact about how what I said about running is wrong and I should actually be doing something else that they know is right. Don't be that guy/girl! I'm no expert, but if I do this 10 times more than you do, don't pretend you know more about it than I do. It makes me want to vomit.

That is the end of my personal rant, whew! I had to get that off of my chest.

In other news I am very excited to go to see Flight of the Conchords when they come to colorado in may!! ya...

4 comments:

thequarterdeck said...

I wouldn't be talkin' miss smart pants! Unless you just pretend to know everything just to fit in with everyone else. All the othe rknow-it-alls ;-)

Anyway, guess who just got a blog of his own? I did. And I'm an expert blogger now so I can tell you all about how to Blog! OOOOHHHHH YYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!

andrea ball said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrea ball said...

you are quite the expert mr.!!!!! it's because you are only 21. trust me.

KR said...

darn tootin!

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts