Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

FYI...

On Valentine's day we had a concert and raised money for Love146. I partnered with my friend Sarah who owns Sarah Boutique on Mississippi and S. Gaylord st. We raised a good amount of money and I want to thank all of you who gave or who shopped at the store that day! 10% of all the sales went to Love146.

If you want to know more about this organization you can go to love146.org. Love146 is all about pulling people out of sex trafficking. I pulled this off of their site for you, these are the stats:

stats

I pulled out all the songs I wrote in the last few years and I had a pile of pages and pages and pages of lyrics. They are all written on crumpled up papers or napkins... here's the pile... gee.

DSC_0264

well i'm back to work on finishing up the details on songs that we are recording... woo!

catch you later!

2 comments:

thequarterdeck said...

ummm, I'm not sure what I did to those photos I just did something random to each one lol. And yes, it is quite quite quite the amazing place here!

Sheri Carr said...

I heart Love146! Way to go!

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts