Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I can't sleep.

It's strange, this morning I had coffee with my dear mum and I had nothing to say at all. By the time 7pm rolled around I was full of exciting and funny stories to tell. I don't understand myself. I'm still awake and have a few more things to say...

1. tonight I got a burst of energy talking about the album artwork we are putting together. It is soooo so so exciting to me to be creative. Without it I die... very slowly and become extremely unmotivated and bored.

2. I would like to confess something to all of you that I am very ashamed of....
I started using the word "Dog". "yo dog" "what's up dog". I would like this problem to end now! I am starting to blame it on that stupid guy from American Idol- I watched one episode of the show and all of a sudden I'm using this phrase. I have to say, everytime this man critiques a singer he starts his rant with a, "yo dog, so here's what's up Dog, you were amazing Dog, but... blah blah you're terrible" AHHHHHH. This is something I cannot stand!!!! Whoever made this up should be fined heavily. I hate the 90's! didn't this come from the 90's???

3. my most random thought of the day is..... I desire to go fishing in a canoe right now.

ok hopefully i can sleep now goodbye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if this week you are walking down the street, and you actually come up to a real dog you know like a canine, I think then would be an appropriate time to say YO! What up Dog!!! Just sayin...

Anonymous said...

What if this week you are walking down the street, and you actually come up to a real dog you know like a canine, I think then would be an appropriate time to say YO! What up Dog!!! Just sayin...

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts