Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

oh my. we are almost done!

We have been working really hard on the new recording, hours and hours and hours of time. But it's all going to be worth it. It is sounding beautiful and I'm super happy with the progress we have made!!!
let me introduce you to some of the crew:
John (with his eyes closed:) ) and Nathan:
DSC_0452

my cute lil drummer playing the melodica! He barely knew what he was doing, lol
DSC_0442

me and my gold record, ha ha ha!!!
DSC_0446

chris laying down some synth and loving it! (clearly) ha.

DSC_0360

Dan Craig making a guest appearance and singing beautifully on a track or two:

DSC_0466

I'll have to put up a pick or two later cause there are soooo many!!! to my bass player and all the rest of the players who have come by this week thank you thank you thank you!!! We had a trumpet player come in as well as a fantastic violin player! woo, we are just having tooooo much fun... obviously:

DSC_0458


oh and to my lovely friend jessica, happpppppppppy birthday, again!!!!!!! love you!
DSC_0376

1 comment:

0r4cl3 said...

Awesome! I really like your last album, and I hope that this one is just as good, if not better. Good luck with everything, and keep warm...

Jason

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts