Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I want to fly!

I want to fly! still have not been able to, but i'm telling you what i will one of these days... Amelia Erheart is one of my heros!!! plus i wrote a song called plane crash, in her honor. Just kidding it's not in her honor, although now I wish that was the inspiration for the song!



I have an obsession with vintage hard cover books lately... i want this collection,


penguinclassics

I can't get this song out of my head. Well you tell me what you think it's about.
I woke up middle of the night singing the line, the more i'm bought the less i cost... check it.

Joe Pug - Hymn 101 from LaundroMatinee on Vimeo.



Well i'm going to bat for lashes tonight!! ya!!! i'll have to share some pictures of it later, bye!!!!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts