Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

yes this is how it goes.

last night someone asked me if the stories i post on this blog are true. OF COURSE THEY ARE!!! this is the truth, blueberry muffins fall from the sky, cops stop me on the street cause they think i'm going to jump off bridges and yes people at starbucks have thrown breakfast items at my head. All of these stories are completely true.

The strangest things happen to me, that is partly why i started this blog. Beyond just strange things happening, i seem to get yelled at more than the average joe. Probably at least 3 times a week. I was yelled at today in fact. Here's the story....

I was driving, minding my own business. I'm trying to cross the street, due to parked cars I had to inch up in order to see around them. There just happens to be this biker-who i can't see because it's completely pitch black out. So he get's upset that i inched forward (i wasn't close to hitting him, but clearly i didn't see him). he starts yelling at me and of course i'm shocked so my slow reaction of flipping him off came too late- he didn't see my finger. So keep in mind I've been driving for an hour in traffic at this point (needless to say i have road rage). so I honk at him so i can get some of this rage out. i proceed to drive trying to let it go when all of a sudden someone is pounding on my window and TRYING to get into my car. This guy scared the crap out of me!!!! i thought he was going to STRANGLE ME! AHH so i try to drive away and he follows and he's still yelling craziness. so I proceed to raise my voice "i didn't see you" "i wasn't intentionally trying to run you over, cause if i was i would have done that by now!" lol ok I didn't say that end bit, but I thought it.

well eventually i lost him

here's my take on this- NO ONE INTENTIONALLY TRIES TO HIT PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE DRIVING, THAT'S A FACT, SO DON'T YELL AT ME FOR NOT SEEING YOU WHEN YOU ARE RIDING YOUR BIKE WITHOUT REFLECTORS IN THE PITCH BLACK.

ARG.
ok i may still have road rage. don't drive near me. ha ha.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts