Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

songs for sunday!

hello out there.


today i'm going to go write new music in my secret music writing place.
hello hello

i have songs this week. ya for some really great music....

I added this song by coconut records because I love the line where he says "i wish you'd put yourself in my suitcase" so cute! Then this song with bon iver and st. vincent is just beautiful and the combo of there voices make me melt. Anya marina sounds exactly like metric's emily haines which i love because she's like the accoustic version of a great band. ha ha, funny but it's true, maybe they should make a band together since i'm starting to wonder if it is emily trying to release her music in another name, but i love the song: satelite heart.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts