Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

guest dj, songs for sunday!

This week I asked my friend Niki to put together a playlist. She has great taste in music so I'm proud to bring you her choices. I do have to mention that one of the songs I could not find anywhere online- Marc Bolan and T.Rex "knight" so if you find it you should let me know, it wasn't on itunes!

There was another on her list that I only found on elbo.ws it's Bosque Brown and you can listen to "So Loud" HERE It's worth it, I purchased the cd-so definitely check her out. Here are the other songs she listed!



Niki is a stylist at Bang! the salon, check out her amazing styles for Donna Baldwin HERE and her profile on Bang's web site HERE. She first cut my hair 6 or 7 years ago!! she's excellent!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts