Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hi out there! I'm so excited about 2010, I just want all of you to know that I think it's going to be the best year so far!
here's why:
*dial tone is coming out!
*We are playing fantastic shows... yes! i updated some of them on the side bar.
*I don't work for crazy insane people anymore! ya! so thankful!!!!!!!
*and overall I just have a great feeling that good things are coming...
so I can't wait to make new goals for 2010! ya.

anyway some of you know that I love posters... I really want to own these in the new year:
(buy these here)











it's been a lovely day so far... (joe we missed you)! just eating breakfast with the guys and hanging out. carl rang my door at 7:30, hence the blankets on the couch, that's way too early....


oh and i got new hair...

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts