Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

I love you endlessly.

fyfe

let's talk about how much i love fyfe dangerfield. I put up the only track i own of his, and I love it- I love the line that says "I can't help it if I'm happy I can't help it if I'm happy not to be sad." can't stop listening to the song, been listening for months... it may never end.

has anyone out there ever heard Feist's first album? it's call Monarch, and it's out of print. I found it kind of funny that they nixed her first album, but sometimes it's nice to hear where people have come from. so I searched high and low to bring you this funny track!!!! "it's cool to love your family" oh my so funny because it's so different, ha ha, i don't know how she changed her songwriting so much, wow.

this playlist might take a second to load....



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts