Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

"I love your glasses"

hello! Last night was fun, if you came thanks!!! Everyone was so chummy last night, I must have hugged 25 different people. Strangers would come over and say hello and then they would say "oh let me give you a hug" it was really funny! I don't think I've experienced that before! I thought it was great, really.

Today for songs this sunday I put one band on the list, basically because I LOVE THIS!
She is Russian Red. And o my goodness this is my favorite music right now. i LOVE IT. LOVE IT LOVE IT. can i tell you that I LOVE IT! ya and I only put 4 of her songs from "I love your glasses"

russian+red
russian red


beautiful... i want to take pictures this fantastic...
Picture 1

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts