Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm just inspired!!!!

I am going to record a song tonight. I'm embarking on another recording, just can't stop myself. I think I'm going to put together an ep of solo guitar songs that you can get with Dial Tone when it comes out. I'm just inspired!!!!

The song I wrote this afternoon is called HEAVEN to HELL. Here are the lyrics

you were an angel, falling from heaven
because paper and glue taught me not to trust you.
Rain fell from the skies, Like tears from your eyes
and we floated down so softly

How much will you pay? how much will you pay?

You wear your darkness like it was all you intended to be
Somewhere between heaven and hell is where you fell in love with me

hell is somewhere you always knew you were going
and you left me with every single debt you owed
maybe one day you'll hit the ground and I'll hear
you say, I'm sorry for every single thing I stole

how much will you pay? how much will you pay?

you wear your darkness like it was all you intended to be
somewhere between heaven and hell is where you fell in love with me

how much will you pay? how much?
cause I know this is gonna cost me.

these songs sound old maybe one of these cowboy and indian pics will have to be the cover.
and i shot him dead

what is this song about? Two lovers falling from heaven to hell of course. ha ha ha. I don't know you come ask me on a day where I feel like telling you.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts