Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i'm dreaming

i'm dreaming of summer! while listening to billie holiday, can't get enough...


summer rain....


source

wheel
source

The sun was high (so was I),

but alas it's winter time

loving the new year already... :)
source

anyway enough of what i can't have...today I was standing in the grocery store wearing this suit i bought at the thrift store when a regular guy walked by looked at me and said "I'm in love" HA. cracked me up wow, crazy people. (ya i bought this and ya I wore it! ha....here we are at the thrift store, as i was proclaiming "gem of the century, this thrift store never fails me").
thrifting

next this outfit (if only people really dressed like this):

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts