Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010



I'm just sitting here thinking about 2010... I'm excited and I'm writing out my personal goals. While I'd love to share with you my thoughts, I'm not going to. Instead I'm going to tell you 10 random things I want to do this year, none of which are on my serious list, these are my funny goals for 2010.

1. own a Davey Crockett hat.


2. start my very own tradition.... any suggestions???? I'll have to think about this.

3. celebrate my half birthday. I say this because my birthday is January 25, and it's way too cold to do anything exciting. so this year I celebrate in July... party!

4.go on an Edward Norton film binge starting with "Freida" and ending with "the son" but not including "fight club" cause I can't stand that movie.

5. get a fake zebra head. ha!


6. drive from LA to Portland on the coast in a convertible playing old music on tapes and stopping at every beach, until I eventually end up at these tree houses:


7. buy an airline trailer and start a cupcake shop... (ok maybe this is too lofty, but I really want to do it!)





8. use these!



9. go roller skating...


10. buy a 60's swim suit.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts