Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

songs! for sunday!

I'm going to start this post by saying I had a really truly crazy week. So many amazingly positive things have happened and I'm blown away by how many beautiful things are happening in my life right now. I'm extremely grateful!!!!

in contradiction to those statements I thought I'd post songs that unexpectedly made me cry. Not just cry, ball my eyes out! Of course I'm talking about the first time I heard these songs. Music is such an amazing way of connecting with other people. I'm shocked when I find myself with such a strong reaction to something seemingly so small. I love that it can do that!

This first song I heard on the radio. I never listen to the radio so I never know what's "popular" these days. But I was driving to Boulder when this song came on and I couldn't stop crying... I was so shocked, I wasn't expecting to have this reaction to a song on the radio!



this is jeremy larson. I worked for the label He was signed to. When I first started working there I had to listen to all the artists, and well they were all terrible (except jeremy of course). So I had just finished listening to the worst music of my life for at least and hour, when this song came on... cried.



well maybe those two songs didn't make you cry, but this one might do the trick. I think I listened to this 5 or 6 times the first time I heard this.


the end! I hope you could enjoy this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next week I'll put up dance songs of something a little less deep! HA ha ha.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts