Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

TEMPTED!

i can't help it i just want to get on a plane or in a car and drive! i need summer and funny carnivals, old tapes amazing beaches and Billie holiday playing in the back ground. I feel like putting on a vintage dress and driving until I don't feel like driving anymore. ha! maybe i should leave now, cancel all my weekend plans and come back next week sometime. TEMPTED!
If you don't hear from me this weekend that's what i did.

source




depuis photography

well i can't really do that right now, because well I made too many plans. But I am participating in a craft mailing, which I am so excited about. I should get 36 little packages in the mail if all goes right! But today I'm making something for someone I don't know and mailing it to them.... fun I'll let you know what i come up with...
bye!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts