Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

wow.

so last night we played this gig for the city. they hired us to come and then mid way through we got kicked out. HA! i found this both annoying and hilarious and the same time.

Well I hope your new years was fantastic. I had a great time... i didn't take any pictures, but I wish i had now because there were so many hilarious moments I can't even count them. All I know is that the night ended with going to a doughnut shop, where at 4 in the morning we were in the company of the crazy! one lady was twitching and the rest of the men looked like they escaped from prison! We decided to leave- even though for me the joy of eating a doughnut is all about eating it at the doughnut shop. HA! ok well i'm going to another new years party this evening, i'm tired of partying. Tomorrow, i will list my favorite albums of 2009! o yeah see you then!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts