Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'd just like to mention that to solve all my problems I've been running lots of miles, then I've been learning a bunch of hip hop/rap songs for The Pirate signal. That's also taking all my angst away, ha ha. I'm going to be the "hot chick" vocal on his recording.

plus i am loving this artist. i want to buy everything... o man if only they were for sale... but alas she only has a couple of things up that you can buy HERE





so beautiful!!!

today is the kind of day where I just want some pink soda and a little lion. doesn't that sound awesome!




find me on facebook.com/listentoandreaball


look out for songs for sunday this week, i have a special guest... ok bye!!!

1 comment:

Elsie Flannigan said...

i'm excited about your new album & that raspberry soda photo just stole my hearttttt.

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts