Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

i'm falling. maybe i'm floating, let's hope

sometimes I feel misunderstood. do you know that feeling? when I get like that I have the need to write music because it's the only way to express things that are weighing on me. Right now I wish I could be floating and/or flying. feels like it would make my life lighter.

I'm writing this blog while listening to:


"everybody needs you and you need a way out, out, out, put on your parachute, chute chute"
feel like falling

feel like falling

feel like falling

i want to fly

well ladies and gents. we're all moved into my house, that's why I haven't blogged much this week! but I'll be right back at it here. I'll have to post a video of our new house and our new adventure, primarily george!

xo,
andrea

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts