Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Magical moment # 1

source: weheartit.com
source: weheartit.com
source: weheartit.com
source: weheartit.com
sometimes i just need a little more magical moments in my life. I want to capture them and keep all to myself and when there are no magical moments, i can get them and remind myself that there will be more.

Magical moment # 1- yesterday I walked into the cafeteria at the school where I sometimes teach 2nd graders. I was mobbed by 10 little girls who all gave me a giant hug- a full force running toward me kinda hug- the kinda hug that knocks you up against the "got milk" poster on the stark white cement block wall. it was completely magical.

yea! this is coming soon. I love creepy movies that are done well.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts