Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

my musical thoughts for the week...

I just added more lyrics from Beat Beat Pound under the lyric link, if you are interested in reading them.

well sorry I've been so late, but here's my musical thoughts for the week...
I've been listening to a lot of nico and the velvet underground, these days... you can't help but love her. Plus she's influenced so many of my influences.







Listening to her music reminded me of this clip, which I love this movie... so I had to add it...


well I want to move to the south of france and sit on this beach, live in this house, own these shoes and drink coffee all day. That's what I'm dreaming about...







here's another song to start the morning.


goodbye!!!!!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts