Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

quote of the evening, "Just because you are having a bad day does not mean that you have breast cancer"-me I love that you can get a laugh out of any terrible day. I'm collecting quotes lately, here's another:

"I look fat in that video"-guy
"you do not look fat in the video!" -me

ha ha ha. I'm sorry i didn't do songs for sunday today! i'll have to do it tomorrow. Instead I've been thinking about these four things...






I want these tights!!!!!

also, this week was bad. But simultaneously it was amazing. I had a moment today as I was moving a couple more boxes into my house that was so crazy. I can't believe the things you find in old boxes. Such a cool moment for me!!! I may remember that for years and years and years.

alright well I'll be back tomorrow and many more times this week!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts