Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

songs for sunday!

this week has been interesting! I have so much to say! well first let me start with the dance music I promised from last week. I had my whole bit about crying and now I'm taking it to the other end of the spectrum. so this is it: La roux. Totally over the top but can't help liking it kinda music. Throwing us back to the 80's in such an amazing way. HA.

Tap Tap Song of the Week 1-7-10 from Taptap Songs on Vimeo.



this video inspires me to get some zebra print in my life. I have been wanting that fake zebra head from anthropology.
zebras!
source: we heart it
source: we heart it
source: we heart it
glam flash back
source: we heart it

I moved last week and it was more random and unexpected than I would have ever imagined. I had been living in a condo downtown for 4 years and not looking to move. Well randomly it all came together in a week and I was out of there into a new space with 2 friends that I completely love! It's crazy, but great!

We had our first dinner party to thank all the boys who helped me out- thank you guys--
ya new house
we have been "partying" ever since, breakfast with the ladies (bethany, jess & eleanor) yesterday was fabulous, just talking about new creative ventures we are creating over lemon poppy seed pancakes. they are awesome!
Also my friend Justin fixed my record player! omy!!!! I am so excited he took this old school tape reel that I bought at the thrift store, because I thought it was so cool, and made it into an amp for my record player! I was so excited jumping around and amazed. He also fixed my ultra cool 1960's lamp. THANK YOU!!!!

ya it's fixed!

cheers to new beginnings and lots of laughs!
DSC_0363

also...I've been meaning to share this song for a while, but haven't been able to find it on lala... so there you go more music to listen to....

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I know right! The Anthropologie zebra head is AWESOME, I'm working on mine right now and just finished the first layer of paper mache.

btw. I love your blog it so inspiring!

Lots of love from the Netherlands

Yvonne

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts