Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

dial tone reviews

Hey everybody!!! I wanted to update you guys with some reviews that my album got! Also before you go to those sites, I want you to know that if you didn't make it to the cd release we'll be editing some of the video tomorrow for you to see, so look out for that in the next few weeks!

check out this Q&A that made it in the Denver Post! It tells some of the story behind dial tone!

CLICK HERE


Here's what the Westword had to say:
READ HERE

here's the post from the AV club
CLICK HERE

There are more, but I won't inundate you with more information for now.... I'll be posting a press page here on this blog so if you'd like to read it you will be able to.

also I'd like you to know that my car is being held hostage by a crazy man. I have been trying to retrieve it for the last few days. Involving lawyers and officers of the law, and I do not have my car back yet. BUT I INTEND TO GET IT BACK!!!!!! WATCH OUT! I know some of you have heard this story and other's of you wonder what the heck this is about, so I'll update you soon..

ARG. geez.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts