Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

fantastic!

today i bring you things i think are fantastic!
1. these fantastic songs!





2. and this beautiful song!

3. New Shoes!

4. The right to wear whatever I want to work. like this headdress... or flower...


5.This present I bought for someone and never gave it to them! It's a gift card for a years worth of free chocolate and candy! all you do is call and order it, you can have up to 500 bags of candy over the course of a year. wow. I suppose I'll have to give it to someone who will really appreciate it and use it all the time!


6. These mugs.


7. people who don't care what you think of them.


8. Beatrice and Woodsley's happy hour

9. bob dylan... always singing the words you're thinking... I love how sarcastic this song sounds and the line "you just kinda wasted my precious time, but don't think twice it's alright" ha ha, so sarcastic I love it.


10. and finally... magic...

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I would love to take all that chocolate off your hands.

andrea ball said...

ha ha. I guess you would be a good person to get this gift. I've been racking my brain..... they do have a product that's similar to twizzlers.

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

love the new shoes and your beautiful music!!!
-kellie

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts