Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

hello everybody, it's been a little while. I'm jumping back on the blogging wagon. I think after my cd release party I felt wiped out! so much so that last night I even took myself to a movie and bought myself a soda just to be by myself. ha! I saw the runaways, has anyone seen it? it was pretty good. but it was also kind of a "sex, drugs, and rock n' roll" kind of movie....

well here are some things inspiring me today... I'm loving these bows, so far I haven't actually seen someone wearing one on their head in real life. I might have to be the first to do so...



the runaways...


also, i have this unhealthy desire to have an overwhelming amount of pencils at all times... people have made fun of me for it, but hey it's true...

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts