Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

stolen cars and other news.

well everybody, we get to open for horse feathers at the hi dive. I'm excited, it's exciting and I think you should be excited too. They are great! That's May 14th everybody. Oh and if you are in denver you can get a physical copy of dial tone at: Water Course, city o city, twist and shout, fashion denver and everyone anywhere can get it on CDbaby.

Alright I want you all to know, that I own a second car, it's a Volkswagon. It was ganked by a crazy man who has been refusing to give it back, simply because he stole the money I gave him to paint it. Yes he had a shop, it's now closing, and he was supposed to make my car look amazing. Scammed. I'm hoping to get it back tomorrow but all i can do is hope!

it was supposed to be painted pink, but i think it's probably still silver.



well it's almost summer I can't wait to do rooftop parties!!!!
ok bye for now.

4 comments:

Laurie Granger said...

i expect an invite to rooftop parties. the end.

Laurie Granger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
andrea ball said...

YA. YOU DO NEED TO COME OVER!

Laurie Granger said...

give me the word and ill be there.

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts