Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

It's 1:25 am. i'm still awake for who knows what reason. I can't sleep. I watched a movie, even read half a book. I only got to the part in the book where the British were taking everyone as their prisoners. I probably should keep reading because I'm really hoping it ends up good, I don't think I can handle a bad ending.

it's hilarious because I wrote a song the other day about this book, kind of unknowingly, but I went back to reading it tonight and realized that the song was the plot of the book. ops. HA. I've never done that before. thank you henry longfellow.

here is a beautiful part of the poetry that i'd like to share with you...


Ships that pass in the night, and speak each other in passing, Only a signal shown and a distant voice in the darkness: So on the ocean of life, we pass and speak one another, Only a look and a voice, then darkness again and a silence. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

thank you henry this has been worth reading

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts