Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

my random thoughts...

hello people!
hello


can you see the hello in the picture? I guess there is some sort of art project trying to unite artists today. I'm not sure I understand what it is or what will be there or anything, the article was not informative. But I love the sign!

So I have to say yesterday I saw this really happy couple walking down the street and they were laughing and enjoying each other. Their friend who was walking right next to them was so pissed off. It was hilarious to see this. She was visibly angry. HA. I laughed to myself after.

and cheers! this is what I'm having for breakfast. ya it looks gross doesn't it?


I on the 6th day of my annual cleanse. This is a spinach shake, I've been eating only veggies and I am bored! I don't know if I can do this for another 2 weeks! ah. what i really need is a good cup of coffee!


Also just so you all know today i'm going to look for a jumpsuit. I've tried a few on with no luck. maybe today's the day... right? and maybe I'll get this dog too? that would be great!


OK well I'll leave you with this... all my Czech relatives played the accordion... they had accordion bands, it makes me laugh to think that this was how they entertained themselves. I'm hoping to inherit one of their accordions, I'm not sure one still exists but that would be amazing.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts