Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

songs for sunday!

hello everybody. I'm sorry i was slacking on this before. i added a couple of extra songs for you this week, to make up the difference. I have so much music that I LOVE! So here's some songs for you to listen to, enjoy!

RADIO DEPT. "HEAVEN'S ON FIRE"

HOLLY MIRANDA "WAVES"

BLACK KEYS "TIGHTEN UP"

BEACH HOUSE "PLAY THE GAME"

THE SHOUT OUT LOUDS "FALL"

DEPARTMENT OF EAGLES "IN EAR PARK"

WILD BIRDS AND PEACEDRUMS"FIGHT"


As a side note here I sold my volkswagon. I forgot to mention that here, ya it was destroyed once I got it from the man who was holding it hostage for 5 years. BUMMER! I was hoping to drive it around and do something crazy with it... oh well.

Also I wanted to give a shout out to Jeremy larson from this blog, he is the engineer/mixer/mastering guy for Beat Beat Pound. He was in Colorado playing a show on friday. So we went out to hear his lovely music. We also happened to pick up a pair of american apparel men's underwear that say "salvation club" on them. HA. that's the name of his current album... if you really want to see the briefs you can go HERE. OK well check out Jeremy's music on I-tunes or myspace or his blog. HOPE YOU DO. especially if you liked Beat Beat Pound.





goodnight everybody...

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts