Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dear Sufjan you made me wait for 5 years.

hello. I've been gone for a long long time. Let me tell you I needed a moment to breathe. The last two months have been great... I've needed to refresh and get new inspiration in my life. I feel so happy and I've re-evaluated a lot of different things, which has in part brought me back to this blog. I love sharing my creative thoughts, so ya....

I have a huge crush on Sufjan Stevens, does anyone else? or should I say who doesn't?
ok buy his album or get the full length coming out Oct 12th I believe. His last real full length album came out 5 years ago! wow.

Sufjan Stevens "I Walked"

Sufjan+Stevens+sufjanstevensm
sufjan-stevens

sufjan-adz300

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts