Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

inspiring things!

hello world!!! you keep asking, "Where have you been?" well I've been in real life contemplating real things, you know things that I don't write on blogs and internet web sites! Without any major conclusions I am really looking for new inspiration and I thought I'd share some of what I've come across lately...

First of all I stumbled upon this magazine today, and it blew me away!

It's called Kinfolk CHECK IT HERE
It's all about creating community around meals, so specific and so inspiring!



Also I've been contemplating baking/cooking more and I feel like this video did the trick:

beet cake from tiger in a jar on Vimeo.



Also, I walked past these shoes, I'm not a big shopper, but I can't help but want them! Someone quick buy them for me! so cute!!

Well, what have I been up to, when am I playing another show and why the hell haven't I called you back???? These are all great questions!! If I haven't called you back, you don't have my new phone number, so that's all I can really come up with for now. If you want to know when I'll be playing next you can add your name to the email list on the side bar of this blog and you'll get the update! I promise.

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts