Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

i'm over the moon!

I love christmas.... I mean, it is the most wonderful time of the year, ha! I also love presents, giving them getting them... i'm over the moon for these shoes!
christmas presents...

I have a new obsession with the Moon. I think it may be that this year I saw a lot of movies/documentaries about the moon or about space. Another Earth was one of my favorite movies this year, which may play a huge roll in my moon obsession.
On the subject of movies, I wanted to post some of my favorite movies from the year. I liked some of them more than others!







I meant to see Project Nim.... and other movies I liked were Drive, Jane Eyre, The Skin I live in (do not see unless you've seen the trailer and know what you are getting into!) and Tree of life. I really want to go to sundance! Ok well I think I will post some of my favorite music from this year as well... go watch some of these movies and let me know what your favorites are!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Did you like the musical saw scene in 'Another Earth'?
You can hear music from it (goes perfectly with visions of the moon :) on the composer's website http://www.scottmunsonmusic.com/news/music-in-film-another-earth-soundtrack/

andrea ball said...

oh thanks!! I'll look into that for sure!

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts