Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

high five

Yesterday while I was running there was another runner going the opposite direction and they high fived me. I went around the park 3 times and each time they high fived me. It was hilarious and kind of made my day. ha ha! I love it when people have a great sense of humor.

Anyway thought I'd pop in here and say hello before I went out for the evening.... and also let you know about my strange obsession with horse heads (ceramic ones that is). ha. So one of my friends knowing this weird obsession got me one for my birthday! I could not believe it! I also cannot wait to hang it up!!! here's what it looks like:



yes!


here's a song for the day, while I do not think this video is very good, the song is awesome! ok enjoy! bye!

No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts