Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Lucid Dreaming....

I was listening to this radiolab today about lucid dreaming.  The whole idea really intrigues me.  Some people say it's a bad thing to do, other people are selling video sets on "how to" and making money.  I'm not sure whether or not I want to venture into this, but it definitely grabs my attention.  The whole concept of controlling whatever we want in "another realm" sort of gives me the creeps, but why not right?  we are probably in the matrix right now.  Also the images are from Melancholia, while this was a pretty slow movie about the earth ending the cinematography was amazing!!  The movie gives me the same feeling as this podcast, sort of creepy.

this is definitely worth the listen:
WAKE UP AND DREAM




No comments:

BlogCatalog

Music Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

blog posts